Thursday, August 19, 2010

6 months later

I’ve always had a passion for photography.  When I started sharing what I was capturing, I was overwhelmed by the response of support and encouragement from my family and friends.  That’s when God really began to show me the direction He wanted to me to go with my photography… which has become Stephanie Leigh Photography.
Early in 2010 things really began to take off.  A friend of mine was about to have a baby and wanted maternity photos:
about to pop bw 2
This was one of the photos from the session. A few months later I teamed up with my friend Jenn and we entered the Hallmark Greeting Card Contest and WON!  This photo is featured on the front of a Hallmark Greeting Card with my friend, Jenn’s, humor on the inside!!  You can purchase the card HERE or in your local Hallmark store!
Just a few days after this session, Baby Carly came into the world – a little earlier than expected.  Here’s one of my favorites from her newborn session:
hatandsmilebw1

Then just last week I had two sessions with this family. A family session & Carly’s SIX month photo session!  One of my favorites from the family session:
Family3CUBW
And now Carly’s 6 month session sneak peek: IMG_3038b copy
crawling away8x10COLORsittingpretty1
up in the air MARSHv
and this one is from their family session, but it was one of their favorites so I thought I’d share
carly&dad
This family is precious to me and I look forward to many more years of photo sessions with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment