Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A long time coming

I've been wanting to make this blog post for several months now....

For those of you who remember, I did a photo session with my brother, sister in law, and their family {click here to see} several months ago but I was not able to post all of the photos because two of their 3 kids were in the process of adoption.  Well, today a little after 9am these two boys were officially adopted into our family!!!

My heart is full of JOY for the family and I'm so excited to finally be able to show you their photos:

Yep, Mr B, this pretty much sums up my feelings too:Bailey4

Bailey6

Littlest brother, Mr G:
Gage3

brotherscolor

The whole family:
familyfeet

familyonporch1

Congratulations you guys!! I'm so happy for your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment