Friday, December 3, 2010

EJ Sneak Peek!

It makes me so excited when YOU get so excited!  Well, this mom was VERY excited about having her oldest son’s senior photos done… and now I’m SO EXCITED to show you a little peek!
First, let me tell you a little about this uber cool guy.  He’s smart and quirky and he knows it.  And, shhh don’t tell anyone, but he’s BATMAN!! (shh!) 
When I asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up his answer, ‘vigilante’!  NICE!  He does also aspire to be a teacher or a publisher.
He’s a great guy with a lot of personality, and he made the session FUN! 

My FAV from the whole sessionIMG_0188

One of the may action shotsIMG_0375

IMG_0343BW

IMG_0331

IMG_0312

IMG_0329

IMG_0291l

IMG_0147

IMG_0179

ok! So, I don’t normally post this many for a sneak peek, but I just couldn’t narrow it down very well. Just one more… ENJOY!

IMG_0142

Have a great senior year EJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment