Tuesday, March 1, 2011

:PERSONAL POST: My son

I can barely remember my life before kids.  What I do remember about that time is the longing I had to have a child, to grow our family from two to more!  God had a lesson in patience for me though and it didn't happen as quickly as we thought it would, or should.  It took about 6 years.  That seemed like an eternity at the time.  I struggled like no other time in my life, and it was hard and long.  Looking back at the last 6 years though... they seemed to have flown by! Where did they go?  Really, the best memories of my life were made in the past 6 years and I thank God every single day for the blessing He gave us.  Happy Birthday Ryan! I can't believe 6 whole years have past since you came into this great big crazy world!

No comments:

Post a Comment